Friday, April 13, 2012
So, here we have got the list of Top 5 Free Online Data Storage Sites.
DropboxDropbox is one of the most popular online data storage website. Dropbox has got quite a lot of plans for its users to choose from. Dropbox free plan allows its users to store data up to 2GB. If you find it quite less then you can just refer some of your friends to this site, if they will join the site using your referral link then you will get some more free storing space. This program is already doing well. If you are willing to spend the money then you can choose the premium plans which even allow you to store 1TB space!
BadongoBadongo is a really great online data storage program. The best thing about this site is that it offers the unlimited data storing space. Don’t get dragged away, there are some drawbacks too. You can download only 4.8GB per day, downloading speed is restricted to maximum 500KBPS, you have to download only one file at a time.
BoxBox offers you 5GB to 50GB free space. The storage size depends upon the device from which you sign up. If you sign up using their desktop application then you will get 5GB space free but if you will sign up using the iPad then you will get 50GB free space. Box is really fast.
SkyDriveSkyDrive is owned by Microsoft so you don’t have to worry about the security. SkyDrive offers you free space of 25GB. Likewise Badongo, it has some limitations too. You can only download/upload one file at a time, the downloading speed limit to is set.
Glide GdriveGlide Gdrive is my favorite one in this list. It offers you free 30GB storage space with no limitations. It even offers you things like Calendar, photo editor, contact manager etc. You can download unlimited files; no downloading speed limit is set.
Friday, April 13, 2012 by Admin · 0
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Internet is the best source to learn. There are numerous websites made on many different topics over internet. There is almost every kind of tutorial available online. Some of them are free and some are paid. Some website also falls in a category which claims to provide the free classes or lessons but have some hidden charges. Same is the case with the free online piano classes.
Some websites do not have any extra or hidden charges but they give only a few basic lessons on piano playing. There is no use of getting incomplete or half knowledge of any thing. Such website asks for a paid subscription to give the complete lessons which is actually cheating.
There are numerous website offering the free online piano classes, but there are only a few legitimate ones which actually give the classes for free. Never mind, I in this piece of writing will tell you about some of such good websites which actually provide the free piano classes online.
If you want to learn piano for free, go for any website mentioned below-
1. Zebra Keys: I would consider this website as the best to learn online piano for free. Despite of being free, all the lessons in this website are written professionally. The site has a very clean layout and a very easy navigation. The site also has a piano keyboard designed in every lesson page to make it more explicable for you. You might feel as if you are learning to play piano in a real practical class.The keyboard given on the lesson page is made very plainly and each key is visible clearly. Every key has a letter beneath which makes it easier to learn. The Z-Board V1.0 provided by Zebra Keys is the best place to practice a song after learning a lesson. All the chords and notes are displayed on each key.
2. PianoNanny: PianoNanny is one of the best sites to learn piano online. This site offers the detailed lessons and also some expert lessons and that too absolutely free. The lessons are so elaborated that just reading would be enough for you to understand the basics of piano playing. There are keyboard images with every lesson page helping you to visualize which key you are actually learning at the moment. PianoNanny also has the apps like ‘Student Note Pad’ and ’12 note companion’ which help you to take the important notes of the lessons taught and to practice them up.
3. Plern Piano: This site has some fun tools which makes the online piano classes a fun place. It has a interesting mode of teaching and a very simple interface. Using the special tools in the website even the beginners can compose music from scratch or even can create a song. You can also import the music from MIDI file. It offers a graphical representation of keys.
4. BerkleeShares: This website provides the free music classes online. It not only teaches piano, but also guitar, bass, brass and DJ. BerkleeShares also provides turntable training. It has the music lessons either in PDF format or as Youtube Video format. The videos are 1-2 minutes long and PDF format has about 2 pages which include embedded music clips. The lessons here are very short and simple to learn.
5. MusicTheory: This website also provides the free lessons of how to play piano. It has 37 lessons in all. The syllabus in MusicTheory has 3 music utilities and 10 trainer applications. These trainer applications are also offered in ZebraKeys but MusicTheory has more of them. The lessons here are very though. It has a keyboard app which let you test the taught techniques.
All the above mentioned websites provide detailed knowledge and you may soon be an expert piano player if you learn trough them.
Author Bio: Ilya Elbert writes about piano tuning in boston, provided by Jacob Presayzen.
Thursday, April 12, 2012 by Admin · 0
Monday, April 9, 2012
Apple, with or without Jobs, is still the top dog of the market and therefore, it is quite expected that there will always be a steady if not overwhelming demand of iPad apps. Since iPad users are much in the habit of cutting down on complexities be it sharing a photo on social media website or editing images while on the move, a trend has already been set among social media marketers to have different photo sharing and editing apps. This helps them simplify their daily tasks of updating different social media account. However, none of them is full-fledged alternatives of photoshop or its likes, but they can still help you ease up your work pressure to a great extent.
Still wondering which app to embrace and which to shun, read this write-up and you will have clear idea of what might work for your and what not:
picTransfer for iPad Lite: You should not judge an app by its price tag. There are zillions of apps available that are really great and do not cost you a penny. So, rather than going for the paid photo sharing application at the very first shot, why not test your hands at something free like picTransfer for iPad Lite. Yes, I know it comes with a visual distraction in the form of nagging pop-up ads but given its other advantages, I dare say you can overlook it.
This app lets you transfer images between any iDevices, which is certainly impressive. But again there is small glitch. You cannot use this app for transferring images from your PC to iPad or vice versa.
Filterstorm: Besides being loaded with a barrage of awesome advanced features, this app is a fun for novice photographer. However, its advanced features need you have a level of authority on the art of photography before being able to use them to your advantages.
It comes choc-a-blocked with brushes, gradients, vignetting and a wide range of colors. Verdict – this app is definitely not for those who at photography for the first time. Just get your hands dirty at the job and then try this app and hopefully, you will have a hell of a time.
PhotoPal: Do not get disappointed, if you feel that you are not that much tech savvy to be able to use Filterstorm, there is a great alternative available that does not require you to be a hotshot photography.
Even first time photographer can have their hands on this app and get away with it without messing up things. Options are great and they are overtly simple. However, do not take it a basic photo editing app. It has enough sparks in it if you wish to explore. You can make changes in the color balance, color temperature, exposure, hue, saturation etc and that means; enough options are there to make images look awesome. Just need an adventurous spirit and there you will be playing God with images. I liked this app personally as it helped me simplify promotional activity for my coupon blog that has best offers discount coupons on snapfish, mixbook and other photo sharing websites.
Photo Transfer App: Though this app may not be treated as the must-have app, it is still good enough to give a lot of them a run for their money.
This app simply takes out the concept of complexity from photo sharing thing. It does the job of synchronizing camera with your PC and iPad and which is a great relief for a photographer.
Adobe Photoshop Express: Though Adobe and Mac does not have a friendly relation, this does not stop the development of Adobe Photoshop Express.
This app is basically a miniature of mainstream Photoshop application and has a semblance of the great image editor. You can do the basic job like adjusting the color, brightness, flip, crop etc with ease. Its effects and filters are good enough to make the photos stand out from the rest.
Author Bio: Michael Evans has been into blogging for the past 3 years and has contributed on promotional codes to different coupon blogs that offer mixbook coupons,has amazing offers on snapfish promo code and other promotional codes.
Monday, April 9, 2012 by Admin · 0
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Recently, while searching for some social bookmarking sites, I came across a cool looking and cool-named site known as Whtsup. Whtsup is a good looking social bookmarking site. Using the site isn’t much difficult. You just have to register using the link on the top right. Then you can submit your content easily. There is a big button on the right sidebar which is titled: Submit New Content. You can click it and submit your URL there.
It is a 3-step process. In the first step, you insert the URL of the content you want to submit. In the next process, you describe the URL, add a category, add tags and choose images. You can also crop the image that you upload.
You can ask your friends to vote-up your link and then your site may get more and more visits. There are several categories available so you can submit URLs of many different types. Whtsup is a new site so it is not very famous till now but still it has started getting huge visits and a large number of registrations and soon it will be a great and famous site so it will be good for you to stay with this site.
You can also get the button of the site to display on your site and encourage your readers to vote up your content which has been submitted on Whtsup.
Overall Review of Whtsup
Using this site has been easy and I haven’t been having any kind of problems. This site just needs to be reach more people and it will certainly profit more. Whtsup is a good site overall but doesn’t has much traffic. But I am sure that the people working at the site will expand the site sooner or later and many people will be profited and their sites would be getting a lot of traffic. I am sure of that.
As of now, I do recommend you to use it and I am also recommending you to promote it and tell your friends to vote up your content which has been posted on Whtsup.
Overall Rating of Whtsup: 4/5
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 by Admin · 0