Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Do you like this story?
These forums can help you to network with others in the field, but they can also help you to get educated. No matter what the reason for checking out these sites, they can really help you with your own individual purposes.
1. Global Corporate Governance Forum : This takes into consideration not only the financial issues that companies face abroad, but the business as a whole. For those that are interested in international finance and business matters, this is one to tune into. This forces companies to stay on their toes and to really make processes and standards that adhere to the way that things should be done. It’s an interesting exercise in ethics and standard practices.
2. The Finance Forums : This covers just about any financial topic one can imagine. This is a very interesting way of covering things and of ensuring that your questions are answered. You could meet others within the financial community and stay tuned into what others think and predict on an international basis.
3. Money Talk : If you have questions on finances in any capacity, then this is the forum for you. It’s a great way to keep abreast of current events and money trends. As it has a very international and broad approach, it can be useful no matter what you are trying to learn. This is a great educational tool and way to network with others in the field.
4. Fat Wallet : This is more focused on personal finances, but it’s a great one to stay tuned into. Though the target is not necessarily on international finance, these topics do come up. The factors that affect the economy and finances abroad area all influenced by what you see on here. Therefore you can learn something for your own personal use as you network for the bigger issues on here.
5. Raging Bull : What is at the heart of all international finance issues? That’s right, the stock market and the economy abroad. This is a great site to use for current trends, hot tips, and the best ways to influence and be influenced by an economy abroad. Though the tips are a bit narrower in scope, they are still of interest to anybody who has financial ties in their personal or professional life.
6. Market Thoughts : Another forum that is focused on the stock market, you can really learn a lot here. You will see the tie that each stock day and market has on the international finance community and the world economy. This is of interest to those who want to do better for their investments or to become a more well versed financial expert.
7. Market Forum : This is very financially based and therefore one that you need to be a part of if you want to become an expert. No matter what your level or experience, this forum can really help to answer the questions that stand out in your mind. This really does a deep dive into the economy and the stock market and therefore you can learn some important lessons.
These are the forums to be a part of if you want to get ahead. If you want to learn how to become an international finance expert, then these sites will help to get you there.
Author Bio : Mary Frederick likes to write about scholarship and financial aid information available for students pursuing their masters international business degree.